A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
How do you scale a company while maintaining an agile operation and delighting members with best-in-class service and clinical outcomes? Come find out. At Devoted, we are thinking about Sales differently. We think about our Sales team as an extension of our core member experience and are looking for opportunities to differentiate from the very first interaction a potential member has with our company.
Devoted Healths Sales Strategy & Operations team is entrusted with managing the operations of a robust multi-channel sales force and enabling membership growth in our markets. As a key member of our team, the Director of Sales Partnerships will play a crucial role in managing key relationships with our external growth partners (national brokerages, call centers, etc.). This will include owning the contracting, implementation, operationalization, and optimization of these partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of business development, operational and healthcare expertise to be able to construct and manage partnerships that drive the organizations growth. Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy and will have a roll-up their sleeves mentality. You should be analytically oriented, ready to leverage data and quick problem solving to make effective decisions. Additionally, you should be comfortable taking ownership of a key piece of the business and have a desire to learn and take on more responsibility as you and your role evolves with Devoted.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive end-to-end partnership execution, including identifying, scoping, structuring, launching, and maintaining partnerships with growth partners
- Establish and manage relationships with both internally with key business stakeholders and externally with partner companies
- Crystallize our partnership program into a scalable business line that can be deployed nationally and hits key growth targets
- Manage and own multiple projects and a variety of work streams simultaneously while facilitating input from a variety of key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Develop and execute thoughtful, analytically-backed strategies and optimization initiatives to deliver growth goals
- Align needs and deliverables across all levels of the organization and manage timely delivery of projects and assets related to goals and budget
We are looking for someone with:
- BA or BS required / Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred but not required
- 7+ years in a partnerships role, business development, corporate development, or similar field; experience in consulting, banking, VC, or Private Equity a plus
- Strategic mindset with deep solutioning / problem-solving capabilities
- Willingness to develop strong relationships with industry stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous process improvements
- Fast learner, can pick up new content/industries quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and modeling skills with the ability to construct partnership rationale backed by operational and financial analyses
- Robust communication skills and executive presence, able to correspond effectively and present information succinctly to executive stakeholders
- Previous Healthcare, Medicare Advantage growth, and/or national brokerage experience a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.