The Klaviyo Sales Operations team is the back-bone of our sales success. To help fuel our growth and find new ways to continuously improve, we are looking for an established leader to drive our global sales operations efforts. This person will partner closely with the VP of Global Sales to drive strategic planning and ongoing operations.
We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of developing high-performing sales operations teams at high-growth SaaS companies. We want someone who is passionate about data, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to flex between big picture thinking while also sweating the details.
How youll make a difference:
- Be the worldwide go-to person for all sales operations -- including systems, planning, insights, and deal desk support.
- Use all of the data at your disposal, or identify opportunities to gather additional data, to help influence and construct our global sales plans
- Consistently identify opportunities to optimize our internal sales systems/processes to improve our sales productivity
- Serve as the go-to person for sales leadership to better understand our segments, geographies, customers, etc
- Own the overall planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods across the sales department
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate finance requirements by partnering with the finance business partners.
- Maintain the roadmap of sales initiatives, leveraging strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Drive actionable outcomes by clearly communicating findings to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 8-10+ years of experience leading sales operations at high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience building high-performing Ops teams that support both transactional and enterprise sales motions
- Proficiency in Tableau & Salesforce. Experience with Snowflake is a plus.
- Understand how to interpret data and use it as a competitive advantage
- Strong sense of curiosity with a bias towards action
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with leadership and peers in other departments
- Strong sense of ownership over the annual sales planning efforts
- Strong ability to affect change by translating data into compelling stories for sales leadership
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.