Director of Sales Enablement
SessionM is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to transform our sales enablement programs and support ongoing training. This role is a unique opportunity to develop a well-rounded comprehensive sales onboarding and certification program and drive impact from day one.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and sustainable training and development process to support the transformation of the sales organization
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
- Creation of world-class curriculum for product certification in co-ownership with product marketing and sales
- Manage the sales enablement content repository in conjunction with marketing to ensure all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding and ongoing training programs with a 30-60-90 day plan for sales team members at all levels
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to craft sales playbooks, training decks, demo trainings, competitive intel, prospect overviews, etc.
- Ensure sales is prepared to effectively sell against the competition, including partnering with our competitive intelligence resources
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity
- Work with key strategic partners on go to market strategy and messaging
- Influence key sales events including Annual Sales Kick Off and Sales Leadership events
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Identify the right third party vendors to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed
- 7+ years experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and operations
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Extensive experience supporting sales organizations, processes, and strategy
- Hands-on experience with LMS tools and processes (Learncore, SFDC, etc.)
- Experience in a high growth, startup environment.
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts