Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
We are searching for a proven top performer to lead an elite team of sales reps to new levels of success. If you are a sales leader that takes pride motivating teams and driving top results with passion and dedication, we would like to hear from you.
This position will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth in Recorded Futures commercial market through the development and leadership of Sales professionals in the assigned region. Candidate will be responsible for Hiring, training new reps, tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, helping close new business, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results.
- Motivate and manage Commercial Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts leveraging the partner network.
- Coach team to improve everyday, while assisting in bringing deals over the finish line.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor weekly activities of assigned Sales reps by monitoring KPIs.
- Collaborate with management and other team leaders to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities.
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required, Information Security industry strongly preferred.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Ability to leverage KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
Nearest Major Market: Boston
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
More Jobs From