We are seeking a transformational senior leader to manage our high-growth Sales Development Rep team in North America. SDRs are the lifeblood of our account pipeline, and we seek a leader who can bring out the best of our world-class team through creation of training/development programs, building out and managing to success metrics, driving the team to exceed new logo qualified opportunity quotas and build out future sales talent pipeline. This newly created role reports to our CMO and requires strong executive presence and the ability to maintain strategic partnerships across the organization.
- Achieve and exceed monthly SDR new logo qualified opportunity goals.
- Inspire and lead the SDR management team to maximize their potential and professional growth.
- Build close cross-functional relationships with Sales leadership to ensure SDR <> Sales alignment.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future career path and promotion opportunities.
- Implement an SDR training/enablement curriculum ensuring new hires are onboarded successfully and training needs are fulfilled for the existing team members.
- Team with HR on a proactive recruitment plan based on SDR capacity planning.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in managing SDR inbound/outbound or inside sales teams, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Track record of managing teams that exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of best practices in SDR: activity metrics, Chat, increasing response rates, SDR automation, messaging and cadence, reporting, etc.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with senior level executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Travel more than 10% of the time.
- This position will directly manage the 5SDR Managers and teams-50 total reports (North America)
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, and performance management.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.