Office Tour Photos
Director of Sales
EF Gap Year
Yes. You can be both an entrepreneur and part of an exciting global organization!
Who we are
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Dedicated we really do work hard play hard
- Were passionate about building life-changing experience that create global citizens
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer who can motivate a team as well as inspire them
- You are an achiever maintaining the status quo is not your style you want to blaze your own trail and make an impact
- A networker with the ability to build strong relationships throughout our worldwide organization
- You are a strategist always looking to innovate and always able to execute
EF Gap Year is one of EF's newestdivisions focused on thefast-growing segment of high school students looking for a program between high school and college that helps them explore the world, grow as a person, and have hands-on experiences that better prepare them for college and beyond.
This is your chance to run your own business within a fast-paced company that sits at the crossroads of travel, language-learning, cultural exchange, and professional development. As the Director of Sales for EF Gap Year you have the power to decide what resources you need, what strategy to take, which partnerships to pursue, and where you invest your budget.You can see the big picture and are always looking with a critical eye for opportunities to innovate. At the same time you believe that no task is beneath you and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in, bringing the team along with you.The market and the opportunityare endless - it's up to you to help build a business that grows quickly and becomes an integral part of EF's travel offerings.
As you drive sales growth you understand that a close connection to your customers and providing outstanding service will be the key to your ever-growing brand presence. You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you.Whether its hiring new talent or helping ensure the success of existing superstars, you will motivate and inspire your team in any way necessary. Your successes will not just impact your team, but will also drive the overall marketing and product development strategies across the entire business.
Finally, you will be at the forefront of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation of leaders.
In addition to all of this you will also receive:
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- A strong voice within the organization directly reporting to the President of EF Gap Year
- International travel to connect with your programs, colleagues and customers
- The freedom to set your own direction and the support to make it successful
A Bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From