As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for successfully managing the Revenue Operations team in the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact projects with many cross-functional stakeholders. You will assemble, manage and scale project teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. This role will lead sales operations efforts for ZoomInfo and report directly to the VP of Revenue Operations.
In addition, the Director of Revenue Operations, will create the ZoomInfo Revenue Operations project management standards. This includes managing the prioritization and execution of all Salesforce and Sales Automation development efforts and the implementation and success of the associated business processes.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in sales automation, process and productivity. This leader must be experienced in groundbreaking change during critical junctions of company growth.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to design and drive scalable solutions that support go-to-market strategies and drive exponential growth
- Manage the development of custom solutions and integrations to solve complex business problems
- Working with Cross-Functional VPs to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation
- Improve sales automation implementation to deal with a highly sophisticated marketing qualified lead process, including lead distribution rules, lead categorization/management and coordinated follow up with marketing
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Align sales leadership to develop, implement and evolve processes, sales strategies, training and tools with a focus on scalability and automation
- Responsible for directing the planning, prioritization and execution of Revenue Operations project workload
- Partner in decisions about key elements of sales automation, including managing complex SalesForce.com implementation, choosing new vendors and managing/coordinating 3rd-party vendors and contractors as required
- Work with Sales Leadership and Finance to design, implement and track compensation strategies aligned with the growth needs for the organization
- Ability to up-level and build out the capabilities of ZoomInfos Revenue operations team to deliver better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics, and an overall world-class revenue operations experience
- A natural innovator with a proven ability to design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and drive results with a high degree of buy-in from sales leadership and sales teams
- A real analytical mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement at ZoomInfo
- Experience working with large sales teams, including Inside Sales, that sell to multiple market segments with different products and selling motions by segment or experience with smaller teams experiencing rapid growth.
Required Experience and Education
- 7+ years of Sales or Business Operations experience, with 10+ years preferred
- At least 3 years of experience leading a Sales/Rev Operations team, preferably with a SaaS company
- com experience in complex lead-driven environments
- Expertise in MS Excel, Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, CPQ, Tableau
- Experience working across Sales and Marketing Function preferred
- Experience working in a sprint based agile development system preferred
More Jobs From