Office Tour Photos
About the Role
Upserve is hiring a Director of Revenue Operations to manage the operations functions for our Customer Success and Sales functions. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will partner with leaders across the organization to develop a reliable and overachieving revenue organization. You will focus on managing functions essential to our go-to-market strategy to drive sales enablement and productivity. This will include planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics, compensation design, revenue process optimization, and marketing and sales tech stack management.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and refine Revenue Operations process, procedures and documentation to ensure all commercial strategies are delivered to plan, ensuring customer success and satisfaction.
- Equip revenue teams with the information, tools, and learnings needed to drive sales effectiveness.
- Develop and implement sales best practices to enable the revenue team's productivity.
- Leverage operations data to drive business decisions; leading the development of reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to implement changes and improvements to Revenue Operations processes and the use of internal and external tools.
- Communicate and collaborate with enablement team members to ensure appropriate training and communication on key changes to processes.
- Provide leadership with actionable insights through the assessment of operational information.
- Bachelors Degree in related field, such as business management
- 10 to 15 years of progressive operations experience with various revenue teams
- Proficiency with revenue forecasting and data reporting
- Salesforce experience required
- 5 or more years experience managing a team of managers and individual contributors
- Prior experience supporting SaaS products, hospitality technology, and point-of-sale highly preferred
More Jobs From