Office Tour Photos
Cogito is searching for a dynamic leader to manage the Client Services Delivery team. The ideal candidate for this critical role will be a process oriented leader, with expertise in leading globally based, customer facing teams, along with experience coaching and developing individuals toward meeting challenging goals.
In addition to supporting client facing functions, the successful candidate for this role will possess strong inter-departmental management skills, that will support wider, organizational goals.
Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on and dedicated to their craft.
- Be accountable for the project management disciplines within the Services team.
- Direct the work of others, and provides effective leadership to Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Technical Engineers directing projects.
- Be responsible for successful (within scope, budget and timeline) execution of projects managed and establishing standards and best practices for effective Project Management.
- Oversee the lifecycle stages of multiple projects, including evaluation and execution.
- Provide applicable recommendations to improve processes and controls based on lessons learned.
- Apply organizational health to create and maintain a productive team able to deliver on-time, value-add projects to the organization, while identifying lessons learned that will allow us to get work done faster.
- Build strong relationships with other leaders in the organization and continuously expand their own knowledge of our business.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders to ensure project outcomes meet or exceed expectations in terms of scope, timeliness and quality.
- Ensure staff has resources, skill sets and tools necessary to accomplish team goals by continuously identifying process improvements and educational and training opportunities.
- Mentor the team on how to effectively push back on stakeholders when requirements of a project put us at risk of not delivering quality work, minimizing disruption and fallout by adapting their approach to the situation and personalities involved.
- Meet key performance goals designed to ensure Cogito success.
- Provide a regular cadence of clear and concise communications to Cogito leadership.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years experience in a related role.
- 5+ years of people management.
- Experience working in contact center environments.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced start-up culture.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification or similar professional credentials.
- Expert knowledge in project management, governance, and in leading change and innovation.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Exceptional understanding of field of work and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt your style to rapid organizational and platform change.
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From