ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
- Our B2B SaaS solution provides data intelligence for the Sales, Marketing & Recruiting industry
- We went public in Spring of 2020 in one of the years most successful IPOs
- We're experiencing hyper growth and have 64% year-over-year revenue increases
- We're currently scaling from 1,800 employees to 5,000 over the next 3-years
- All employees are given a strong base salary, bonus & generous equity package
- Our product offering is robust, growing and highly reviewed
If youre interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Director of Product Strategy to work closely with our Product Team. This position will own all strategic consulting, research and analysis within the product department and is a highly visible position.
The successful candidate is analytical and possesses a strong passion for developing insights and a desire to provide information that will drive a dynamic and fast-growing business. You have excellent business acumen and communication skills. You should also enjoy working with cross-functional partners to develop and define key business questions, proper data structure and collection and develop analyses that answer these questions.
This position plays a key role in ensuring our decisions are backed by data and not gut feeling.
- Build competitive intelligence and market research capabilities and translate them to strategic and actionable insights for the product department
- Use industry benchmarking and other strategic analytics tools to define (and refine) goals for the product department
- Collaborate with our product analysts to track progress towards our goals and initiate research and analysis projects to better understand how to reach them
- Use strong storytelling, data visualization and presentation skills to reflect the product strategy and performance in recurring meetings and forums
- Lead, build and grow a new team of successful analysts
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in at least one of the following: management consulting, business / product / strategy analytics, product strategy
- Strong analytical skills - SQL is an advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Relevant academic degree - MBA preferred