At TrueMotion, were making driving safer and insurance smarter. We offer auto insurers a mobile telematics platform that enables next-generation digital programs. Powered by machine learning, our platform can tell when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes. Were a team of engineers, entrepreneurs, sales and customer success leaders, data scientists, and more. We take on complex problems, build innovative solutions and have fun while doing it!
The Director of Product Marketing is a critical and high-profile role reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for all TrueMotions products and services. Youll own product packaging and pricing. Youll inspire our customers, Sales team, and partners with captivating content, tools, and programs. And over time, youll build a Product Marketing team that is in the top 25 on Sharebird and PMA.
- The best machine learning-driven mobile telematics products and technology
- A base on highly engaged, market-leading customers in the US and Europe
- Financial stability and great investors like General Catalyst, Bain, and Lakestar
- Killer exec team
- Great culture with 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
- Market Research - Acquire and possess in-depth knowledge of our target markets, segments, buyer personas, competitors, and partners via hard-hitting primary and secondary market research. Educate the company on market requirements, trends, and competitor capabilities.
- Positioning & Messaging - Use complete independent judgement and discretion to create the story of our products and services. Be best friends with our prospects and customers, identify their challenges, and articulate the value TrueMotions capabilities and solutions bring to them. Develop compelling positioning and differentiation and express it through drool-worthy copy, presentations, programs, and sales & marketing tools.
- Packaging & Pricing - Understand customer willingness to pay and competitive pricing strategies. Create the packaging and pricing for our products and services in collaboration with our product team. Implement pricing, proposal, and contracting procedures with Sales, Revenue Operations, and Finance.
- Go-to-Market Strategy - Define and own the go-to-market strategy and tactics for all products and services. Develop integrated marketing plans in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales. Launch new products and services and generate market lift-off for them.
- Sales Enablement - Create and deliver compelling sales programs, tools, and training to Sales and partners. Support our sales and marketing efforts as a thought leader and subject matter expert, participating at all phases of the buyers journey. Deliver educational and inspiring presentations at industry, customer, press, partner, and analyst meetings.
- Team Building - Hire top talent and build a product marketing team that is the envy of our industry. Train your team to ensure excellence in process, tools, and tactics. Implement and manage effective product marketing routines and communications.
- Complete any additional tasks that may arise
- 5+ years SaaS product marketing experience supporting high value, complex, enterprise sales
- 3+ years building and leading a high performing team of individual product marketing contributors and/or managers
- Track record of leading product marketing strategy and programs for multiple products and markets for the same company
- Excellence in all of the responsibilities listed above
- Elite verbal, written, storytelling, and visual communication prowess - you will be asked to provide samples
- BA or BS degree (MBA preferred)
- Fair & competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Relax, dine out, or take a class with a variety of unique anniversary gifts
- Burn some calories during our optional bi-weekly virtual workouts
- Get to know your coworkers over virtual drinks & snacks every Thursday
- Have fun at our frequent virtual team outings & volunteer at local organizations
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
More Jobs From