Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
With worldwide headquarters in Boston (go-to-market) and Lausanne, Switzerland (engineering & product management), Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is seeking a talented product marketing leader to help fuel our explosive growth. The Director of Product Marketing will help guide one of the fastest growing product lines in the IT industry, driving strategic priorities, positioning,content creation, market insight, and product lifecycle success for the Nexthink platform and products. You willlead cross-functional initiatives with marketing, product management, sales, and other teams as we pioneer a new market. Youand your team will develop and execute on the product marketing strategies that enable Nexthink to hit ambitious revenue targets and define our market for years to come.This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated leader to make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Strategy and Priority Setting Define product marketing priorities and plans; your market-driven insights and creative approaches will spark new opportunities for growth
- Positioning and Messaging Develop the strategic messaging that brings our solution to life; you will shape and inspire the worlds perception of our value
- Product Launch and Lifecycle Success Guide end-to-end go-to-market planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle; you will roll up your sleeves and lead cross-functional teams
- Content Development Understand your buyers and their buying process and develop compelling content (including blog posts, eBooks, webinars, demos, and other materials) that drives buyer action; you will apply your love of writing, storytelling, and evangelizing innovation
- Competitive and Market Intelligence Build intelligence on competitive offerings, enhance Nexthink positioning and products, and train field teams on how to defeat competitors; your strategic insights will help accelerate our growth
- Demand Creation Help design and execute programs and events that achieve targeted demand generation outcomes; your revenue orientation will help propel us forward
- Sales Enablement Educate the field teams on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help develop associated sales tools; you will celebrate our sales teams success because youll be an integral part of that success
- Product marketing leadership experience in a fast-growing B2B technology business
- Proven experience with value proposition and content creation for technical solutions
- Experience in End User Computing / IT infrastructure / IT Operations a plus
- You have a proven ability to understand and translate technical complexity into clear, market-facing content for business and technical audiences
- You enjoy being a player/coach leading your team to success as well as rolling up your sleeves and contributing
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with globally distributed colleagues and third parties
- Your written and oral communications skills are outstanding
- Your business acumen and ability to think strategically are strong, enabling you to contribute to a wide range of executive level discussions
- You have the ability to travel 20-30%, including internationally(when travel returns to normal)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From