Director of Product Marketing
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cyber defense applying technology to tackle the most significant defender challenge - quickly detecting, understanding, containing and remediating attacks.
The position sits in our Global Boston HQ reporting to the VP of Product Marketing.
Cybereason is seeking an experienced Director of Product Marketing passionate about building a differentiated brand. Strong candidates are seasoned leaders with technical chops. You thirst for customer interaction that helps you methodically understand how customers operate today and their challenges. You can identify and translate required technical capabilities to create value-based positioning.
You have an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. Your communications showcase your storytelling skills. You are equally adept at right and left brained activities having both deep analytical skills and creatively persuade using evidence. The status quo is never satisfying. It seems as though you are always pushing yourself and the team to raise the bar.
What's Important in this role:
- Communication: Natural storyteller with the ability to translate technical concepts into a meaningful business conversation that is easily tailored for various audiences.
- Evangelism: Help craft and share compelling thought leadership on small and large stages including social.
- Channel experience: Repackage the story and assets into proper partner useable assets. Grow incremental revenue by collaborating with Marketing and Partner Marketing teams.
- Crafting Sales and marketing content: A love for writing in all forms from long-form to snackable content.
- Influencing without authority. A knack for driving results from within the center of the organization collaborating with sales, marketing, product teams
- Business acumen: understand the business model. Continuously assemble and interpret results presented in a BI driven dashboard
- Flexibility: We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelors in engineering or computer science (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of Security industry experience.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, security sales engineering or Managed Security experience.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- You'll move to the head of the line if you ...
- Looking to grow
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics), virtualization (Vmware, Citrix), and cloud (AWS, Azure). Endpoint experience is a plus
- Worked in a SOC or been a sales engineer selling into SOCs
- Driven threat intelligence
- Understand the Force Management methodology and MEDDPIC
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.