Office Tour Photos
Do you love solving complex problems using data and creative technical solutions? Are you excited at the prospect of your work creating large scale change across existing teams? Are you known to remove roadblocks and communicate clearly to multiple, cross functional stakeholders? Then join our team!
EverQuote's Performance Marketing team is seeking a technically savvy and data centric Director of Product Management to drive our long term growth and user strategy. In this exciting new role, you will incubate the next generation of Performance Marketing (Search, Display, etc) products and help build a best-in-class marketing platform for EverQuote. The suite of products and tools will be the catalyst for growth and enable our performance marketing teams to achieve critical business goals across all verticals
- Develop a roadmap to increase campaign management efficiency by improving current automation tools.
- Drive product development efforts, including research, requirements definition, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, and launch efforts.
- Create buy in for projects with internal teams and senior leadership.
- Translate high level business needs into technical data solutions, built in collaboration with the Ad Engineering team.
- Independently manage and prioritize tasks across projects.
- Pair with the Ad Engineering & Performance Marketing team to identify challenges in current workflow and to uncover opportunities for Everquote to develop products to solve those challenges.
- Contribute to improving project management process for the entire Performance Marketing team by sharing best practices, providing guidance to junior analysts and raising suggestions to leadership
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers, analysts and product managers on performance marketing related metrics, automation tools, project management skills and data analysis techniques
- 4+ years of Project Management Experience
- Experience identifying business opportunities, delivering product launches, and influencing a multi-year roadmap
- Previous technical role or product management within the digital advertising eco-system (SEM, SEO, DSP, SSP, Ad Servers, Ad Exchange, Ad Insertion, etc)
- Knowledge of automation for large scale performance marketing campaigns
- Proficient with Google/Bings ad platforms and APIs
- Ability to deliver information to audiences at different levels of abstraction
- Strong ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences
- Experience of conducting market research and competitor analysis around best-in-class technology implementation
- Track record of initiating & delivering high growth projects
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
More Jobs From