Office Tour Photos
WordStream is looking for a Director of Product Management to help lead our cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) keeping WordStream Advisor as the leader in helping advertisers grow their businesses. You will play a leading role in defining our go-to-market strategy as well as crafting, articulating, evangelizing and executing our product vision, ensuring business success. We are seeking an innovative team-player who possesses a deep understanding of the advertising industry, and in particular, paid digital marketing on major advertising platforms (Google, Bing and Facebook). In this role, you will drive the growth of our business by developing a deep understanding of our customers, their needs and helping stay ahead of the market.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMBs succeed and grow by helping SMBs across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you
A little about the job:
- Own WordStream Advisor product development, working with the Director of Ecommerce (WordStream Advisor for Ecommerce), the Director of Agency (WordStream Advisor for Agencies) and our Director of User Experience to ensure a cohesive customer experience while delivering on business objectives specific to non-ecommerce/retail advertisers.
- Drive the product vision of the WordStream Advisor product.
- Continuously remain customer inspired in all that you do while balancing the needs of the customer, the business and our partnerships.
- Cultivate a customer first mentality that places ongoing customer research as part of your day-to-day Product Management process in order
- Work closely with cross-functional, customer facing teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to deliver a top-notch coordinated customer experience and achieve growth and NPS targets
- Maintain awareness of the changing competitive landscape, and develop strategies and tactics to address competitive risks and maximize product advantages
A little about you:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in paid advertising (search, display, social), you consider yourself an expert in this field with an eye for emerging trends
- Customer inspired and love of small businesses
- Perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver with a history of developing successful product visions and strategies
- Proven ability to translate customer needs into outcomes and key results driven by amazing product features
- Proven leadership experience; ability to build, develop, motivate and manage a high performance team and by rolling up your sleeves with the team to deliver results
- Track record of delivering results on progressively more challenging responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit - possesses the vision, creativity, adaptability, and perseverance to do whatever it takes to build a business
A little about our many benefits
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
More Jobs From