Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, this role is a critical part of the product leadership team and will be instrumental in defining & delivering the next generation of Toasts Core Software features.
You will spearhead initiatives with other Toast teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support. You will interface with our restaurant customers and restaurant guests directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
About this roll*:
- Manage & mentor a team of product managers and product analysts focused on growing our Core Software business
- Meet regularly with customers and prospects to present product vision & roadmap
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews to Executive leadership team on quarterly progress and business results
- Create & present business cases and business models for new product investments, and measure/quantify success of product launches
- Work with Product Leadership and product teams to define and integrate best practices and processes related to OKRs (objectives & key results), customer feature requests and internal tools
- Recruit, nurture and retain best-in-class talent
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to determine next generation of product investment and Go To Market Strategy for restaurants and their guests
- Work directly with internal teams to iterate on product requirements & design feedback
- Lead by example. At times, working alongside the team in defining requirements, workflows, interaction, user journeys, process/screen flows, and wireframes
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Extensive experience in product management
- Track record of success (and enjoyment) in building and leading high performing teams
- A strong passion for managing and mentoring product managers & analysts
- Deep understanding of agile product methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of B2B and B2C dynamics
- Experience building B2B apps at scale
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged, not required
More Jobs From