Office Tour Photos
We are seeking a strategic product management professional who has a passion for product innovation combined with a customer-centric point of view, and a history of delivering world-class products. We are looking for a director who combines strategic product planning with tactical product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth. Our products are at the heart of the some of the biggest companies on the planet, helping millions of employees to deliver their best work every day.
Join us and you will have the chance to lead products at the nexus of recognition software, talent management, social applications, mobile engagement, big data, and e-commerce.
Ready to join a fast-paced, growing, fun, and innovative organization? Workhuman is the place for you!
Reporting to: Vice President of Product Management
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution across multiple product verticals at Workhuman, primarily focused on data, APIs, and technical integrations
- Work cross-functionally with dedicated engineering, design, product marketing, and other product groups to build, deliver, and constantly improve the next generation of product with a specific focus on social capabilities, analytics, and employee experiences
- Leverage your extensive product background and experience to evangelize your product vision and product roadmap to senior management and diverse stakeholders
- Use product data, modeling, and analytics to plan, measure performance, and improve product with every iteration
- Be an active participant in customer management, sales and marketing opportunities including working with top customers on new product innovations
- Develop and own your product roadmap, then leverage the support of our global organization to deliver breakthrough products for employees around the world
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 8+ years of successful business leadership blending product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Proven track-record of successful cloud-based SaaS product releases
- Technical background including management of API-focused products, experience with relational data analysis and reports, plus exposure to product instrumentation and optimization
- Experience in an agile development environment to launch new products and defining major product innovations using problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment while also being able to manage multiple projects independently
- HR & direct to consumer software experience a plus
- Ability to travel 20% globally to clients, partners, Workhuman offices, and sales opportunities, as needed
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and processes in a concise and instructive manner in several mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Administration is preferred
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
More Jobs From