ReversingLabs has positioned itself as a technology leader of analysis of unknown binary content in the hypercompetitive global economy. ReversingLabs team creates easy-to-use software products to combat the next generation of intelligent security threats in the IT industry focusing on Threat Intelligence, Hunting and Malware Analysis. Thanks to our expert teams we develop the fastest, most scalable and most comprehensive tools for automated analysis of cyber security attacks for antivirus and security companies, commercial enterprises and government organizations worldwide. We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team who will share our vision for becoming an even greater market leader.
In this position, you will report to the VP of Product Management, spearheading initiatives with other ReversingLabs teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Technical Support. In the ever-changing world of e-everything ReversingLabs has positioned itself as a technology leader. As Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for helping to define features that will impact our leadership, differentiation and overall revenue as part of delivering a strong roadmap. More importantly you will act as the product owner for your specific area(s) working closely with development teams to prioritize and quantify features as part of the Agile development process. In addition to driving features, it is expected that you will conduct competitive research, market analysis and technical leadership that will define where we can drive market share and bookings for the company. Ability to define clear and well thought out use cases is a must. You will interface with our customers directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how ReversingLabs can be effective within their business operations.
ReversingLabs is a merit based company where team members will support your creativity and encourage you to make an impact on the quality of our products. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. We will provide you access to cutting-edge technology and you can become a part of a team who wants to develop exceptional new products.
- Own and manage one or more product initiatives through the full product lifecycle, from inception, to launch, to post-launch assessment and planning for the next cycle
- Strong customer focus, drive competitive analysis through technology and market research, ability to work Agile process as a Product Owner, develop and manage features and interact with engineering to guide them on requirements.
- Hands-on leadership of requirements development process, including gathering market and internal cross-functional feedback, analysis, and efficient, detailed conveyance to engineering.
- Collaborate with product marketing on competitive positioning and benefits-oriented collateral.
- Ensure smooth release process release notes, user documentation, and sales enablement such as training and crafting compelling demos.
- Evangelize our messages to customers and industry peers via events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Competitive intelligence and analysis, including win-loss, competitive positioning, and SWOT analysis.
- 10 years of proven experience in cybersecurity product management
- Must have a solid technical background
- Proven customer experience in Enterprise environments where product was delivered and/or product sustaining needed is required
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Passion for getting things done in a fast-moving, complex environment
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and functional/technical teams
- Desire to innovate, develop and execute against company vision and strategy
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate category opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and maintain a positive and professional tone across all departments
- Strong business acumen is desired
- Direct Agile experience is a plus
- Travel required within US or customer sites (EMEA) (up to 40%)
- Candidates local to Cambridge, Massachusetts only
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team