As the Director of Product Management, you provide strategy and leadership to HealthEdge’s product portfolio. Working directly with customers, agile engineering teams, and other internal functions, you will lead the process of identifying, prioritizing, and delivering strategy, roadmap, and features for the Technology Platform in areas related databases, APIs/webservices, public cloud technologies, microservices, and orchestration platforms. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of product managers working with you to deliver new innovations. Your goals are offerings that are both innovative and drive business value to new and existing customers. You will also be responsible for successfully launching the solutions into market. This is an opportunity to make a significant difference across HealthEdge’s growing product portfolio.
- Provide leadership and direction for the HealthEdge offerings with clear understanding of the markets we serve to both anticipate and lead
- Develop and maintain the roadmap for the Technology Platform team, balancing short- and long-term investment while coordinating with product lines that rely on the platform
- Work with customers to understand their business needs and provide guidance and consulting, both internally and externally, for potential solutions
- Provide guidance and input about the product vision, features, and overall priorities specific to HealthEdge solutions
- Lead a team of product managers working on the Platform providing mentoring, coaching, and a career path
- Partner closely with engineers and product managers in developing cutting edge technology that delivers the required customer and market value.
- Lead the commercialization efforts of the Technology Platform’s offerings, coordinating the go-to-market activities with key stakeholders including Customers, Account Executives, Sales, Professional Services, and Cloud Operations, to create and deliver a great customer experience
- Work with the compliance team to anticipate regulatory changes that affect the solution
- Develop high level business requirements for epics and user stories describing the business value and user stories
- Mentor and train others on innovation, agile, requirements, and go-to-market as needed
- Lead periodic customer onsite visits
- Lead internal training and knowledge transfer for key product features
- Inspire and motivate teams toward a common direction.
- 7+ years of leadership in product management and/or software products experience in a SaaS-based, Agile/Scrum technology company including all related processes (e.g. story mapping, requirements writing, prioritized backlogs, product ownership within a scrum team)
- 5+ years’ experience and a proven track record of product management and in helping to define and grow large scale, B2B, technical products and services
- 5+ years of working with external or internal customers to define, capture, collaborate, and document product requirement
- 3+ years of team leadership product teams both local and remote.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and working with product management or other business function to analyze, define, and document software requirements for commercial software product development
- Experience managing a small team of product managers and/or analysts
- Proven track record working with enterprise customers and managing complex customer relationships
- Clear thinking and the ability to translate ideas, concepts, context, and business or technical rationale into written and/or presentation format for a variety of internal (management) or external (customers) audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills … people like working with and following you
- The ability to work across teams and the organization
- High Do:Say ratio … you walk your talk
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or healthcare
- Advanced degree in engineering, business, or healthcare
- Demonstrated business acumen and in-depth business domain knowledge in the healthcare industry in general.
- Knowledge and/or experience with technologies such as JAVA, API Webservices, AWS, Kubernetes, Elastic, Docker, microservices.
- Experience helping companies scale product processes and mentoring/training product teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Software coding experience is a plus.
More Jobs From