Director of Product Management
Were building Bostons next great tech company - come be a part of it! ezCater was founded by two software engineers and serial entrepreneurs in 2007. ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
At ezCater, we care a lot about building insanely helpful products that our customers and caterers love to use. Your focus will be the catering side of our marketplace. Were building out tools to help our catering partners better manage their catering business and youll lead the team tasked with finding and delivering innovative solutions to them.
- Define and drive the vision for one of our core product areas.
- Manage, inspire, and grow a team of product managers working under your direction.
- Collaborate with business, design and engineering teams to assess value, usability and feasibility of new product and feature offerings.
- Uncover insights from our catering partners and help us create innovative solutions and functionality to solve them
- Guide cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- 10+ years of experience managing and developing software products that end users love
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience defining roadmaps, prioritizing and scoping work, collaborating with design and engineering peers, and driving business outcomes
- 5+ years managing and coaching A players
- Significant experience in user research, bolstered by heartfelt empathy for users
- A solid understanding of UI/UX and a healthy respect for the value of concept testing, experimentation and A/B split testing
- Great instincts, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a laser focus on outcomes
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- A proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- A solid understanding of applicable web technologies
- Substantial experience working directly with agile development teams
- Experience in an fast-paced, growth-oriented enterprise SaaS company a plus
What youll get from us
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.