Chewy is currently seeking an experienced individual to fill our Director, Product Management role within Customer Care to sit in either our Hollywood, Florida or Boston, Massachusetts location. This team and individual are focused on building tools, processes and a strategy for delivering world class and memorable customer service. This includes internal and external facing solutions.
What Youll Do:
- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Influencing investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of Product Experience and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
- Position may require travel
- Background in Continuous Improvement, Customer Care, or previous E-commerce experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].