Office Tour Photos
At Chewy, our mission is to become the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents everywhere. Launched in 2011, we offer the personalized services of a neighborhood pet store alongside the convenience and speed of e-commerce. Customers love shopping our wide selection of more than 45,000 items as we offer competitive prices, fast 1-2-day deliveries, and around-the-clock convenience that only e-commerce can offer.
In eight years, Chewy.com has exceeded all expectations upon entering the online pet market; a market valued at more than $70 billion. Chewy has seen remarkable growth and in 2018 reported $3.35B in revenue. Last year, Chewy trailblazed into the Healthcare market and has been a great success. Product innovation has been pivotal to the growth of Chewy at this stage. Our teams are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our customers experiences. With an easy to navigate website and highly rated mobile apps, as well as, a detailed order tracking and personalized Pet Profile features, Chewy is aiming to revolutionize the way pet parents shop.
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Director, Product Management roles. Our Product team is very diverse and operates in a de-centralized manner. Teams across E-commerce, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. As a Director, Product Management, you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the following product areas: core e-commerce funnel, native iOS and Android applications; platforms and tools; or strategic business programs.
What Youll Do
A day in the life of a Director would include but is not limited to:
- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Influencing investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
Things Were Looking For
When evaluating Director, Product Management profiles, we typically look for:
- 10+ years of Product experience and an advanced degree
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
This provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished product department that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy were creating to further Chewys success. We have positions available across all verticals and levels so if you dont feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to look at our other openings and apply there. Again, whether youre seeking to build out a revolutionary new feature, further enhance homepage & navigation tools, or guide and manage a group of talented engineers and designers, Chewy has something for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and apply directly as were growing faster by the day.
More Jobs From