For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We are obsessed with championing our customers needs to elevate physical office spaces
HqO is looking for a Director of Product to build out global Payments, Identity, and Marketplace Apps infrastructure. This leader will be responsible for setting the roadmap, building the product team, and partnering with Engineering and Design to deliver for the market leaders in Tenant Experience.
A successful candidate will possess the intellectual and interpersonal capabilities combined with the product management and business skills and experience necessary to help drive forward our company vision. This high-visibility role reports directly to the Head of Product Management and will allow you to make a significant contribution to the companys growth and success.
- Set enterprise payments vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap for HQO payments globally that expands HQOs ability to collect payments from customers, from credit cards and gift cards to virtual currency and wallets.
- Set Enterprise identity vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap for Enterprise identity that expands HQOs ability to exceed the needs of our partners CIO and Compliance Officers.
- Own our Marketplace: The HQO Marketplace is our App Store. This includes a robust lifecycle for HQO Built-in Apps Squads, third party developers, and partners, as well as interfacing with our core TeX and HQOS product lines
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build the leading eCommerce platform for connected fitness.
- Build Redundancy: Identify and onboard new Partners and Providers to meet HQO global business requirements.
- Ensure Integrity: These are services that are core to operating the business every day. Systems need to be as resilient as they are efficient. This means working with Data and Analytics as well as building automation across key workflows
- Build for scale: You will partner with the Engineering Team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long-term scaling.
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. Experience building reusable platform systems is a big plus.
- 5+ years managing and leading teams of product managers and designers. You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time.
- Learning: You value and foster Learning on your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization
- Excellence: You are a natural collaborator who leads by influence
- Truth: You are data-driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you dont have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- Speed: Passionate self-starter, decisive, and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Goodness: You lead with goodness. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Ownership: You must be a strong facilitator and leader. You demonstrate mastery with stakeholders across product, engineering, customer success, and marketing
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- B2B2C product experience
- Experience with products whose market includes commercial estate owners
- Both mobile and web product experience