HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the Role
You will be responsible for creating habit-forming, high-value consumer-facing products, advancing our position as leaders in the space, and fueling company growth. You will be responsible for helping shape strategic vision for HqOs consumer-facing mobile and web products. A successful candidate will possess the intellectual and interpersonal capabilities combined with the product management and business skills and experience necessary to help drive forward our company vision. This high-visibility role reports directly to the VP of Product Management, and will give you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the companys growth and success.
- Deeply understand and analyze our market and customer needs
- Talk to consumers who use (or may use) the HqO platform to gather feedback and identify needs and opportunities
- Build business cases for new revenue streams and products
- Articulate the vision and define the roadmap for a key pillar of HqOs platform
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering leadership across the product units. UX and Engineering to build great products
- Drive the success of products by partnering with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Empower consumer product teams to make data-driven decisions in order to drive product growth and stickiness. Oversee the success of multiple product teams. You will ultimately be responsible for the delivery and quality of our consumer facing products.
- You have 5+ years experience in a product management role on a consumer product, preferably mobile (iOS and/or Android)
- You have excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- You are a strong communicator. You thrive in the intersection of product, engineering, customer success and marketing
- You are a strategic thinker with strong execution skills and a "roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- You are a natural collaborator who leads by influence
- You are passionate about delivering excellent end-to-end customer experiences
- You have experience with agile development processes and rapid product release cycles
- You have a proven ability to lead a team of product managers, mentor product managers, and build product teams in a high-growth environment
- You have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- B2B2C product experience
- Experience with products whose market includes commercial estate owners
- Both mobile and web product experience
- Equity opportunity in an early stage startup
- Health, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Great location near South Station
Equal Opportunity Employer
HqO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From