Are you an experienced Head of Video in animation and live-action who is passionate about great B2B storytelling and looking to create award-winning SaaS brand content? If you are a collaborative, proactive, get-stuff-done creative then we want to talk to you! At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results while getting 1% better every day. Our company recently IPOd and is continuing to grow quickly enabling our brand to also expand its reach and recognition. Were looking for the right people to join our high energy in-house Creative Team.
What are the specifics of the role? You will be responsible for managing and creatively directing animation and live-action video projects for the full business. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and nurturing a team of internal/external video producers and creators and will work closely with the marketing and digital teams across the organization to conceptualize, develop, and innovate product, brand, and culture video campaigns. You will be responsible for creatively executing and bringing to life the brand, products, culture, and campaign concepts and leading the strategic planning of assets against the ideas, as well as audience growth across all relevant social platforms and mobile. We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail and excels in working both independently and collaboratively within our team.
What youll do
- Lead, manage and direct creative team members, business partners and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, within talent resources and budget, and to the best of the creative brief
- Production leadership: manage all departments on a production, motivate and manage stakeholder communications, take the lead on providing solutions to leadership, create a collaborative, energetic and positive work atmosphere
- Creative leadership: share the vision of assets with a range of stakeholders across different departments, inspire and support others to to do their best work, manage various creatives and talent
- Storytelling: understand what makes a good story and how to convey emotions, characters and action innovatively on screen in a narrative structure
- Organization: manage and quarterback projects from end to end, prepare schedules and a production budget, negotiate salaries
- Business: negotiate with vendors, agencies and freelancers for projects, cultivate strong relationships
- Animation knowledge: have an excellent understanding of all the processes, principals, and mechanics of animation, be able to get hands dirty in After Effects if need be
- Problem-solving: work methodically and logically, find creative solutions, especially when things dont go to plan
- Imagination: uplevel creativity, capture blue sky opportunities, ideate and deliver on aligned on vision with the results to show for it
- Arts knowledge: have a passion for, and deep knowledge of, animation, broad appreciation for of popular and fine art, advertising, youtube and etc. so as to be able to draw ideas from a wide range of sources, bring B2C to B2B
- People management: oversee multiple direct reports, support their growth and foster co-creation and collaboration. No silos.
- Creative direction: work well in a hierarchy of decision-making with Creative Director, CMO and other C-Suite business partners to create the best work with the greatest impact on brand and revenue.
Who you are
- 10+ years of producing experiences within an ad agency and/or internal creative department in a marketing organization, fast-paced B2B in-house experience a must
- This roles primary focus is producing/direction animated work but will also lead live-action projects
- Work well in a flat creative structure where the best ideas and concepts get developed
- Experience in digital media with a focus on video content development and social video strategy
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Proven experience working with a mix of in-house talent, external agencies, and freelance talent concurrently
- Deep skill and knowledge in all things related to animation, motion design and video creation
- Understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels
- A change-maker, a groundbreaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to continually move the brand forward
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way
- Bachelor degree and equivalent experience required
- A disciplined approach to managing projects, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required
- Keen ability to listen to business partners across the organization and convert their needs into compelling stories, animations and videos
- Extensive knowledge and experience with producing a wide variety of assets for use in digital, motion, social, print, and web
- Previous experience managing a video team with strong leadership, organizational and team work skills that promote creative thinking
- Proven track record of using video to grow audiences across social platforms
- Able to get your hands dirty in production, extensive experience working in leading motion, animation and video software such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, etc.
- Able to run a shoot ranging from multi-camera setups, lighting, studio setups, live-streaming, ingestion, etc.
- Able to lead photoshoots with a mix of in-house and external freelancers
- Ability to understand complex SaaS concepts and help convey them in live-action and animations
- What about remote? Candidate can be within commuting distance to one of our US offices around Boston, Portland, Grand Rapids, Atlanta, San Francisco, Philly, DC and Seattle