What youll do:
- Develop best practice policies and guidelines for the organization to engage suppliers.
- Interact with key stakeholders in identifying business needs, building relationships and educating stakeholders of the benefits of early procurement involvement.
- Manage preparation, implementation and execution of procurement processes.
- Assist Vendor Manager in vendor selection, management and performance.
- Assist with RFP process to benchmark competition suppliers and ensure favorable pricing.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practice; such as centralizing non critical purchasing power to gain bulk savings
- Vendor management - Review suppliers performance to ensure compliance with company procedures and best procurement practice and maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Work with finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Establish a centralize repository for user license information, renewal dates etc., to ensure cost savings are taken when deserved (e.g. discounts managed by users license counts)
- Establish a T&E program focused on managing cost and gaining cost savings as well as improved travel experience for employee
- Collaborate with marketing an assist with negotiating of major trade show events to maximize savings.
- Develop KPIs to track success
What youll bring:
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player at all levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners like IT, finance, HR, legal, etc.
- Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics on the buy-side (and the sell-side)
- Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills to understand the company culture and how to best communicate procurements value to it
- Ability to sell procurements value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
- Experience with Netsuite
- Familiarity with standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Change management skills and self awareness to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders
- 10 years plus of experience in procurement
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From