TheDirector Pricing-Strategic Modeling will lead the Strategic Modeling team within the Pricing Team at Epsilon. Reporting to the VP Finance, this person will be accountable for supporting the development of pricing strategy and developing pricing models for Epsilon.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing models in Excel, developing pricing strategy, performing financial analysis of costs and prices, and performing competitive analysis of pricing and offerings. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability.
- Lead development of pricing models and ensure they are fully robust with an accurate representation of profitability (e.g. costs, pricing rates, P&L calculations)
- Lead commercial growth strategies across the business practices through customer/market insights, competitive analysis, and business model innovation
- Partner with SVPs/VPs of Product Management to perform pricing and costing analysis for new products and new features of existing products
- Define requirements for, design, and build Excel-based pricing models from scratch
- Manage and nurture the Strategic Modeling team
- Conduct business process analysis to help improve pricing operations and management
- Establish relationships with cross-functional teams to develop accurate cost models
- Own pricing initiatives from strategy to execution with a focus on improving value for business units
- Develop deep understanding of the company's operations and cost drivers, and incorporate this knowledge into pricing practices to improve margins
- Support VP Finance with development of pricing strategy
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics); MBA/MS preferred
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading and managing critical strategic projects
- Experience translating strategy into operational models
- Experience managing pricing models that involve cross-functional partners
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including leadership, peers, and junior team members
- Experience developing financial models
- Expertise building models in Excel from scratch
- Experience performing competitive analysis to understand market position
- Experience supporting business decisions with business case presentations to senior executives
- Experience with statistical and/or predictive analysis with real-world impact
- Experience working with multiple data sources
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From