TheDirector Pricing-Deal Desk will lead the Deal Desk function within the Pricing Team at Epsilon. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this person will be accountable for leading the day-to-day pricing governance process and supporting deal reviews.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing pricing governance processes, leading and managing critical strategic processes, performing financial analysis of costs and prices, excellent modeling skills using Excel, and an understanding of negotiation strategy. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability.
- Lead strategy and operations for the Deal Desk function
- Manage and nurture the Deal Desk team
- Lead and manage pricing discussions on deal review calls
- Develop and define client-specific pricing strategies
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and FP&A team to improve the pricing governance process
- Conduct process analysis to help improve pricing operations and management
- Support requirements gathering and provide recommendations on designing new pricing models
- Partner with cross-functional leadership teams on process implementation
- Conduct actual vs. "as sold" analysis to improve existing models
- Lead review of the deal-specific pricing models and ensure they are fully robust with an accurate representation of profitability (e.g. costs, pricing rates, P&L calculations)
- Support Sales and Client Services teams to modify existing pricing models for complex non-standard deals
- Suggest negotiations strategy for large and complex deals
- Collaborate with Delivery, Product Development, FP&A, and STS to perform pricing analysis for non-standard offers
- Work closely with Strategic Modeling group within Pricing Team to improve existing pricing models
- Develop deep understanding of the company's operations and cost drivers, and incorporate this knowledge into pricing practices to improve margins
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics); MBA/MS preferred
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing pricing processes that involve cross-functional partners
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including leadership, peers, and junior team members
- Experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Experience developing financial models
- Proven track record of establishing network of key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Experience performing competitive analysis to understand market position
- Experience supporting business decisions with business cases presentations
- Expertise building models in Excel
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations to present business cases to senior executives
- Experience with statistical and/or predictive analysis with real world impact
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From