Office Tour Photos
At Upserve, we understand that our partners are a critical part of our success. And as we continue to grow and expand our business, partners will play an even bigger role in our success. Our alliances and partnerships to-date have been opportunistic, and span a diverse group of third party consultants & vendors, system integrators and resellers. As Upserve expands our market share, we need to mature our partnership strategy, which in turn will increase our revenue contribution from partners.We are looking for a Director of Partnerships & Alliances, a new role within our partner organization. In this key leadership position, you will have responsibility to drive accelerated revenue growth for Upserve via our partner ecosystem. You will be chartered with identifying opportunities to initiate and/or deepen partner relationships, aligning referral and sales initiatives to partner capabilities, and implementing partner strategy in the field. Reporting directly to the CRO, you will be shaping the future of partnerships at Upserve.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Create & deliver a great partnership lifecycle experience to our partners.
- Enable a fast-paced SaaS sale, involving up to 5 decision makers, representing one to 10 restaurant locations nationwide.
- Manage implementation, prioritization and visibility of the Partner Org initiatives.
- Define the value proposition and value exchange for each of the partner roles at Upserve.
- Implement a partner rewards program that enables our partner community while encouraging consistent referrals.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to create campaigns that attract new partners as well as design programs that enable our partners to win in the marketplace.
- Lead a Partner Success team that enables and engages key partners, establishing Upserve as a provider of choice.
- Monitor and improve overall organizational health in partnerships, build and implement our Partner Strategy.
- Ensure right partner mix and contribution is in place, by using metrics and reporting mechanisms.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive Partner sales management experience (SaaS) with rapid -growth technology companies.
- Shown understanding of Cloud Economics and partner profitability in the cloud. You understand partner business and what drives partner behaviors and decision making and the various partner types.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willing to lead the business to the next level
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure effective resolutions.
- Analytical and data-driven. Demonstrated past success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade off decisions when needed.
- You can multi-task, you're self-motivated, driven and inspiring. You're highly organized and seek business impact through effective communication and presentations.
- You are flexible and adapt quickly. We are in a fast paced, always evolving environment. Being comfortable with change and leveraging it is key.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with channel partners, executive management, other company departments, and vendors. History of successful cross-functional projects and management.
Nice to have:
- Prior hospitality experience
- An MBA
More Jobs From