Director, OMS Product Management
Eze Software (Eze) is seeking a Director of Product Management to join the R&D leadership team to lead all product management functions for the Eze Order Management System (OMS). Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
Eze Software's global, multi-strategy OMS streamlines our clients’ daily investment activity across all asset classes from idea generation to settlement. As the product management leader for the Eze OMS program, you will be responsible for defining product strategy and executing on product roadmap as you lead a team of talented product managers.
Lead the Product Management team responsible for Eze OMS. This team is responsible for deep interaction with the market – inclusive of Eze clients, prospects, and beyond – to develop and own product strategy and roadmap
- Responsible for managing and developing people managers and senior individual contributors
- Lead dotted-line R&D relationships with Hyderabad Center of Excellence
- Manage talent strategy, including but not limited to identifying and planning for top talent acquisition and critical knowledge or talent gaps
Lead definition of product strategy for the Eze Order Management System
- Meet and work directly with clients, prospects, industry consultants, and beyond to collect evidence that forms a purely market-driven product strategy. Some travel (~20%) will be required
- Highlight and market product value to various client types by interacting with marketing, sales, and clients
- Lead product packaging and bundling to optimize revenue and profit
- Clearly define success criteria and constraints for program-level product strategy
- Able to identify and execute a cross cutting strategic initiative from ideation to market acceptance across all company departments
- Act as escalation point for specific OMS client issues or complex requests and business changes
- Deliver high profile presentations internally and externally inclusive of industry thought leadership topics
- Manage the overall partnership network for Eze OMS
- Monitor OMS product line profitability and lead pricing evaluation and iteration
- Think and act globally with Eze OMS strategy in the context of the entire portfolio of Eze products
Partners with leads of other functions (Engineering, QA, PMO) to execute software delivery and refine R&D process
- Responsible for ultimate control and prioritization at the highest level of Eze R&D backlog
- Ensure that lower-level backlog from contributing team members is appropriately formed and adequate in depth
- Perform roadmap delivery projection and capacity planning on a rolling-calendar basis
- Ensure overall product health, viability, and quality in addition to functional and target-market expansion
- Participate in ongoing R&D process design and refinement
- Maintain and communicate Eze OMS product roadmap with accompanying market evidence in support of priorities
- 10+ years of experience in a product development organization, 5+ in a leadership role
- 2+ years of managing an entire program with complex dependencies
- Familiarity with front to back office workflows such as electronically trading multi-asset financial instruments; reviewing portfolio analytics and making changes to portfolios; managing regulatory, client, and internal compliance; and handling investment operations
- Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems, including EMS and OMS products, is highly desirable.
- Experience with working with Agile on a large scale and proven track record working with multiple teams (Software Engineering, Client Solutions, and Quality Assurance) to deliver products to multiple stakeholders (Clients, Service, Sales)
- Has been regularly responsible for communicating to different types of audiences (C-level, middle management, and individual contributors)
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal; well organized and possess a strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and ability to hire and develop talent
- Ability to collaborate effectively with and lead global teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proficient in use of development backlog systems and project management software
- Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.