iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. The iboss cloud platform provides network security as a service, delivered in the cloud, as a complete SaaS offering. This eliminates the need for traditional network security appliances, such as firewalls and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and operates worldwide, including Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Director of MSP Channel Sales will be responsible for the recruitment of Managed Security Service Providers and their successful adoption of iboss technology for their service portfolios with a focus on competitive conversion, broadening market share amongst MSPs, and driving iboss vendor preference with new MSP partners.
- Develop and execute the MSP channel sales strategy, with a focus on driving awareness, acquiring new customers, and retaining/growing existing customers
- Build exceptional partner program enablement offering across marketing, sales, technical, and partnership management
- Ensure partner is successful is delivering/implementing iboss products and solutions
- Establish and implement process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of MSP channel partners
- Drive partner relationships with key stakeholders to increase pipeline acceleration
- Define partner specific business plans with specific quantifiable goals to drive revenue target achievement
- Be responsible for ensuring that partners are conducting business up to iboss company standards
- Participate in sales cadence of Sales Kickoff, Quarter Business Reviews, and Weekly Forecast calls
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets
- 7 + years as a Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect , Sales Engineer or Pre- Sales leading a team in the network firewall or web gateway space
- Proven track record of monetizing managed security services
- Proven track record of successful partner product and sales training
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to present complex technical topics
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
- Experience building and managing successful channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Positive, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From