ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
- We offer a go-to-market solution that helps tens of thousands of companies hit their number.
- We have a robust product offering that customers love.
- We have major employee bases in Waltham, Vancouver (Washington), Tel Aviv (Israel).
- We went public in spring of 2020 in one of the years most successful IPOs.
- Revenues have grown 56% year over year.
If youre interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Director, Marketing Operations to provide leadership for the Marketing Operations team. You will be charged with owning and driving the marketing operations roadmap, defining systems and processes, driving infrastructure for reporting and dashboards, and manage lead distribution and follow up. Your team will be responsible for marketing automation, lead management and reporting.
Manage Marketing Automations
- Define strategy for marketing automation programs
- Manage team to execute programs, emails, landing pages, workflows, smart lists and reports for all marketing programs.
- Define strategy for prospect and customer databases in Eloqua and lead/contact management in Salesforce.com.
- Build and optimize lead nurturing programs
- Build and optimize ABM programs
- Manage all email communications and email calendar for all customer facing communications.
- Manage and maintain lead scoring models
- Report on leads, pipeline creation, and campaign performance
Manage Marketing Metrics and ROI Analysis
- Marketing reporting and dashboard development, analysis and delivery, including using data from SFDC, Google Analytics and additional data sources.
- Work with cross functional teams to manage and present monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics on marketing opportunity, bookings and revenue performance management
- Work with marketing teams to report monthly on campaign performance, conversions, etc.
- Work with marketing teams to report monthly on strategic account penetration, executing vs strategic goals.
- Establish a state-of-the-art roadmap for the marketing technology infrastructure for the next three years and work with appropriate internal and external resources to execute against
- Marketing technology infrastructure ownership (project management and implementation, governance and roadmap development), including collaboration with IT, sales and other functions as needed
Manage ABM Process
- Manage Account Based Marketing process to capture strategy by Account
- Ensure campaigns (email, ip-targeted advertising, direct mail, content syndication and website experience) is aligned with AB strategy
Manage Lead Follow-up Process
- Manage internal lead process by training sales team on lead follow up and qualification guidelines.
- Lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring, particularly in the area of service-level agreements
Maintain Data Integrity
- Manage all marketing prospect and customer databases in Marketo including segmenting databases by territory, product interest, roles, EHR, etc.
- Manage all leads and contacts in Salesforce.com to ensure lead quality and information accuracy. Import, upload or enter data elements necessary for Account and Contact maintenance and reporting.
- Work closely with Salesforce.com administrator to ensure all leads, contacts, accounts are properly assigned to sales teams.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional B2B environment (Advertising and Promotion, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation)
- Minimum 4 year in management role
- Must have experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Experience with BI-tools required
- MBA preferred, BBA required
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytics skills