Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
As Director of Marketing Operations, youll focus on enabling our marketing organization on both sides of the marketplace - customer marketing and catering partner marketing. Youll lead and build a team of marketing operations professionals responsible for email campaigns, website development, automation, and our martech stack. Youll be at the forefront of our blended B2B and B2C go-to-market model and responsible for enabling our marketers to move fast across multiple technologies and platforms.
What youll do:
- Lead and build a team of high performing marketing operations professionals.
- Scale the marketing operations function to meet the needs of both sides of our marketplace and our future growth efforts.
- Enable your stakeholders and team with lightweight processes that enable the marketing organization to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Continue to reimagine our marketing stack, evaluating, selecting and partnering with the right technology providers.
- Partner deeply with the customer and catering partner marketing teams to enable speed, efficiency and outcomes.
- Partner closely with your cross functional counterparts, Sales Operations, Engineering, Data Science and Security to ensure our systems and processes are sound.
- Have 10+ years of marketing operations experience. You know the ins and outs of the marketing stack from a B2B, B2C, and E-commerce perspective.
- Have proven experience leading and coaching high-performing teams. You should be ready and able to go deep with any of your team members, while keeping strategic and business goals a top priority.
- Have experience partnering closely with product and engineering teams to achieve strategic business objectives on behalf of a marketing team. Experience with data warehousing, BI tools, and open APIs will be crucial.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. Youll use both sides of your brain every day and wear many hats. You should be comfortable context switching.
- Be customer obsessed. Youll learn everything there is to know about the needs of your internal stakeholders partners and figure out how to best partner with them.
- Know how to just figure things out and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
*Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why were a great fit for you.
What youll get from us:
Most importantly, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Bostons financial district, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From