Liaison is transforming the way colleges and universities recruit, admit and enroll best-fit undergraduate and graduate students. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting, admissions and enrollment better for students and higher education alike.
Are you eager to make an impact on the company's success through the programs that you strategize and execute? Do you eat, breathe and sleep demand marketing? Then we're looking for you.
We're looking for a demand generation leader to develop, plan, execute and measure omni-channel, integrated marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities to fill our own sales funnel.
As Liaison’s Director of Demand Generation, you’ll unite all our team efforts under a cohesive campaign umbrella, bringing the Sales and Marketing teams into alignment toward a common goal of building Liaison’s business footprint in terms of both name recognition and clients. Leverage existing content marketing assets and work with team to create new assets and communication plans that will successfully impact our overall Go-To-Market Strategy.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Conceive and develop a comprehensive direct marketing, demand generation program by leveraging inbound and outbound tactics, to include: webinars, content, events/tradeshows, emails, paid advertising, social media, SEO, microsites, target prospect profile marketing, etc.
- Continuously optimize program performance and quality, analyzing data/results and working in a close feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Suggest and put into market new creative strategies to generate awareness, traffic, signups, and qualified leads for enterprise sales.
- Oversee paid digital and print ad placement strategy and calendar
- Oversee direct response communication strategy and calendar
- Oversee Liaison’s web presence and calls to action, including improving website performance and facilitating website update requests
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimizing our entire demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive pipeline
- Collaborating with the SMEs, EVP of Sales and Marketing, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing and fellow Marketing members to define integrated marketing program strategies including webinars, content, conferences, email marketing (drip and nurture), print and display to capture new leads
- Partner with Marketing Data Manager on lead scoring, grading and flow to develop sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured inquiries and convert to sales qualified opportunities (SQOs)
- Manage staff
- Lead, mentor and develop Marketing Associates
- Manage external resources and budget
- Experience successfully creating and running integrated marketing campaigns, leading a demand gen function
- Expertise in marketing automation and experience with marketing operations tools that power email campaigns, landing page development and lead nurturing (including Pardot, Basecamp, Hootsuite, Salesforce, etc.)
- Demonstrated creative thinking with ability to develop new programs that expand the pipeline
- Deep analytical mind dedicated to obsessively tracking and improving KPIs
- Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Highly effective communication skills with exceptional EQ who can work effectively both within the Marketing team as well as Sales, Customer Success and other teams
- Minimum five-years of experience in demand generation marketing, leveraging technology
- Marketing in ed technology or higher education experience a plus
More Jobs From