Office Tour Photos
The Director of Demand Generation person will be responsible for defining the companys demand generation plan, executing multi-channel campaigns including events, and measuring the success of those campaigns. This person is charged with establishing scalable lead-gen strategy for a business entering an accelerated growth stage.
The ideal candidate knows how to balance strategic planning with the ability to get things done; and to deliver results that grow and accelerate the sales pipeline. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity and obsessive analytical skills.
The Demand Gen Director will lead the Operations, Digital and Events teams, and will partner closely with Product & Brand Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Sales. The director should have experience defining events strategically and creatively and will be responsible for using analytics to define key event opportunities and targets, create messaging, and implement processes for acquisition and measurement, while working with event management partners to create a scalable event strategy, globally. Strong ability to work with sales organizations, in a collaborative way, is required.
Focus areas include:
- Generate a consistent flow of sales-ready leads
- Manage events, digital and offline global demand generation campaigns, from idea to execution to measurement
- Partner with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
- Build and execute account based marketing programs, both for net new and expansion, designed to grow and accelerate pipeline
- Define an event strategy, creatively, and manage its execution
- Scale events globally and drive increasing lead flow and greater return-on-investment
- Produce a range of events that are targeted to meet the needs of an audience, a geographic region, or a segment in support of marketing and sales goals
- Work with Content Marketing to initiate landing page creation, email copy, social assets and automated workflows to support the execution of digital campaigns
- Coordinate efforts to drive attendance and succinct follow-through for demand gen Events and Webinars.
- Oversee demand gen efforts across social media
- Select and manage local events that optimize awareness while driving qualified leads for sales; manage pre- and post-event follow-up and measurement and ROI
- Create tight alignment with sales on campaign plans and targets
- Provide BDRs with scripting and training on key campaign initiatives
- Evaluate and engage outside agencies / consultants as needed to drive best in class execution
- Manage a team of marketers to execute on these strategic goals
- 10+ years high-tech marketing/management and leadership experience
- Direct experience executing demand generation campaigns that have a global impact
- Proven track record of leveraging all marketing channels in a fast-paced, high growth enterprise environment
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms including Salesforce or HubSpot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Creative, smart, fun, team player
- Experience growing companies from $50M $500M
- Ability to work cross functionally with product development, engineering and other disciplines
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Logistics / Supply Chain industry experience a big plus
More Jobs From