Workbar is a growing network of coworking locations in Greater Boston connected through a proprietary technology platform. We are a collection of vibrant and buzzing workspaces shared by a diverse community of professionals ranging from start-ups to small businesses to enterprise companies. What results is an inspiring, high-energy place to work and collaborate.
We are leading the way on defining how workspace is purchased and functions in today’s mobile, on-demand economy - both for individuals and large companies alike. Workbar is accelerating its expansion within New England and into new markets. We are headquartered in Back Bay, with many locations throughout the Greater Boston region.
Visit www.workbar.comto learn more.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Workbar is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Director of Marketing to lead our growth strategy in Boston and beyond as we look to scale. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our target customer base and utilizing that data to generate high quality leads and drive conversion. The right candidate is independent, flexible and comfortable with a high degree of change in a results oriented environment.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop goals and metrics. Develop and present a quarterly strategic marketing plan with a focus on driving brand awareness to increase both velocity and quality of leads.
- Design and manage the overall marketing budget.
- Proactively coordinate with the sales team to generate revenue-driven marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation, and ensure all marketing strategies are aligned with the company’s sales strategy.
- Work together with the General Manager to ensure the pipeline consistently grows month over month. Identify and develop sales collateral and tools to ensure that the sales team has all of the tools they need to sell.
- Set and monitor web performance goals to ensure our website is delivering on business objectives. Continuously refine the site to drive conversion.
- Analyze industry trends, competitor efforts and work to establish Workbar’s position in the market.
- With the General Manager, own and manage all sales and marketing databases and tools, social and other marketing channels.
- Create and maintain a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Lead the development of creative assets for campaigns, and sales enablement material.
- 8+ years of experience building programs using SEM, SEO, email, and other channels.
- Experience directly building a brand.
- Have managed a team of external (agencies, consultants, freelancers) and internal members of a marketing team before.
- Familiarity managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and SEO campaigns.
- Success in working with enablement role for partner and sales teams.
- Strong understanding of Hubspot (and SFDC a plus)
Job Type: Full-time