Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
Businesses around the world spend $8.3 trillion dollars on goods and services annually. Given that huge number, Fortune 500 companies use procurement departments to manage their very largest contracts, many of which are multi-year, to optimize for cost and other factors. However, such contracts generally represent about 20% of a companys annual purchases by volume. The other 80% - still a massive $1.7 trillion - doesnt get a lot of procurement attention. This is where Fairmarkit comes in.
Opportunity: Were looking to hire a Director of Marketing to join our growing Marketing team. This role will play a critical role in driving exceptional marketing results that scale demand and growth for Fairmarkit among new and existing clients. You will lead a team that will be a key driver of Fairmarkits growth in the short and long term. If you love coaching and mentoring, solving complex problems, testing new tactics, and scaling channels, then we should connect!
What you will do As the Director of Marketing, you will coach and manage members of the marketing team, as well as have a key role defining the go-to-market strategies that bring products to market, generating awareness and demand. You have experience with Product Marketing and/or digital demand generating at scale in the enterprise SaaS space.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Develop buyer personas, compelling positioning and differentiation and present it through copy, presentations, programs, and sales & marketing tools.
- Ability to analyze and iterate on customer segmentation to penetrate specific markets and grow current customers
- Own the creation all marketing collateral and marketing technology platforms
- Design strategy and systems for integrated campaigns across content, partnerships, advertising, product marketing, and customers
- Manage account-based marketing campaigns to attract key stakeholders at target Fortune 5000 accounts
- Set goals, work cross-functionally to project manage campaigns, track results and lead reporting to the company
- Lead decision-making on which channels to scale and how to scale them, and define and execute across a strategy that aligns with company-level strategic objectives.
- Own and manage marketing budget, including regularly reporting on performance and key KPIs to senior management.
- Build and manage testing plans to identify and scale new, effective ways to achieve growth goals to create a diversified portfolio of acquisition channels
- Building strategic quarterly and annual marketing plans and be able to effectively communicate them to executives and implement them with the marketing team
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success and other key stakeholders to ensure effective product releases and expand ARR within current customers.
- 8+ years of experience working for a B2B marketing team; Start-up experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing multiple marketing disciplines
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products into the Enterprise; in areas of infrastructure of business applications
- Exposure to account-based marketing techniques in a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of success with qualified pipeline generation and working closely with a sales team
- An understanding of short- and long-sales cycles with multi-touch attribution
- Ability to use analytics and a quantitative approach to provide business insight to drive scalable demand
- Excellent attention to process, detail and organization
- A positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to win each day and provide A+ work
- A willingness to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage company
- Built high-performing teams and attracted top marketing talent through periods of rapid growth; experience hiring and managing distributed teams a plus
- A builder of teams, processes, systems and culture
- Confident and decisive, yet humble in your approach.
- Willing to admit what you dont know and receive feedback
- A reliable member of the team who hates missing deadlines or providing a less than satisfactory work product
- Effectively communicate results and work collaboratively to solve problems Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun; you are entrepreneurial by nature, eager to be part of building a business
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.