At Mimecast we want all our Mimecasters to undertake their Best Work, Best Teamwork and their Greatest Learning. In this critical role, reporting into the Head of the Learning and Organizational Development, you will own the global Career Development Strategy for Mimecast. In this exciting role you will design, develop and deliver frameworks to help Mimecaster’s identify career paths and be hands on, in helping Mimecasters identify opportunities to progress and develop.
Working as a member of the Learning & Organizational Development team you will work as an advocate of Learning at Mimecast and support the wider Learning & Organizational Development initiatives as well as helping develop and deliver a variety of: management development training; soft skills training programs; team development sessions; coaching. Additionally, as a team member in a center-of-excellence, you will act as consultative resource to HR Business Partners in their effort to support and enable Mimecast achieving the company’s aggressive growth targets.
- To own the design, development and deployment of the Career Development strategy and subsequent activities. This will mean researching best in class interventions, providing proposals, designing frameworks and developing support materials. You will also identify new and innovative ways to help our Mimecasters reach their potential
- You will be an advocate for learning and career development working with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. functional leads, D&I lead and Employee Relation Group) and be the “go to” person for thought leadership on career development
- Facilitate discussions to Management & Business groups such as HR Leadership Team and ExCo to socialize, get feedback and gain buy in
- Own our internal Career Frameworks and Career Hub (our internal site for Mimecaster, centric career material) keeping them up-to-date and identifying ways to engage our Mimecaster to provide insights in their possibilities at Mimecast. Identify and implement best-in-class features and functions
- Test frameworks and training with internal groups to ensure you have insight on design and clarity of materials
- Work with HRBP Leads to build bespoke frameworks and materials to engage internal mobility in departments such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing
- Design, develop and deliver high quality, instructor led experiential learning programs (classroom or Web based) that measurably improve skills in a variety of content areas including management development, soft skills, change and team development
- Consult and partner with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) to assess individual and organizational needs & performance gaps, develop solutions and evaluate results achieved.
- Develop surveys and evaluative tools, assess team effectiveness, design and conduct needs assessments and report key findings in a way that drives action. Provide team coaching that improves team effectiveness in a measurable and sustainable way
- Oversee and manage corporate learning and development programs, projects, and budgets as well as supporting the selections, negotiations and partnerships with third-party vendors e.g. Coaching, Mentoring
- You will have experience of creating career paths in a global business
- You will have experience of influencing internal stakeholders and Snr Leaders
- You will have experience of working with and leveraging 3rd parties to implement Coaching and Mentoring programmes
- You will have experience of project managing learning initiatives with a diverse and global work team
- You will have experience of working in a matrix organization and collaboration across departments and functions
- You are passionate about learning and a live long learner. Be constantly learning new skills or new points of view that you can bring to Mimecast
- You will have a demonstrative mastery of facilitating highly effective development programs to adult learners both virtually and face to face to courses to individual contributors, managers and emerging leader
- You will have experience coaching individuals and teams
- You will have experience of delivering the full training cycle; assessment, design, development, assessment and demonstrating ROI of learning initiatives
- You will have experience developing marketing campaigns that drive interest and participation in learning programs
- You will have knowledge of instructional technologies, LMS administration, Web meeting, Survey development
- Relevant professional qualification for Learning & Development
- Certifications in tools & frameworks such as 360 feedback instruments, DiSC, 5 Habits, GROW coaching, Agile Project Management, etc.