Office Tour Photos
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Director of Learning and Development for our Customer Care centers is responsible for ensuring that our Associates are confident, capable and well-supported as they work with customers. Specifically, they are responsible for building a world class training and development capability for our new and existing Associates that ensures they have the context, skills and information they need to perform at their best with every customer, every day. Additionally, The Director, Talent Development and Learning is responsible for building a world class training and development capability for Agero Customer Care associates, managers and leaders so that they have the skills and knowledge to maximize their performance.
In order to do this, the Director of Learning and Development will need to understand the current training capability, develop and implement a training strategy to build a world class capability, implement a continuous improvement culture to ensure our training stays leading edge, partner with key business leaders, and build a world class design and delivery team.
- Enhance and Expand contact center leadership programs
- Develop a Leadership Program that supports the core values of the Company and Customer Care Organization.
- Program would enhance leaders of the Contact Center through training, coaching, performance management and mentoring.
- Develop a mentoring program to enhance employee engagement, foster new career development and create new leaders
- Develop and implement a strategy for best in breed customer care training & development
- Conduct a short and long term needs analysis for Customer Care
- Build a learning roadmap to execute on that strategy within inputs from peers and business partners
- Develop key measures to track short and long term impact of initiatives
- Evaluate and implement any necessary changes to underlying LMS system
- Flawlessly execute associate training programs
- Ensure flawless execution of training programs
- Monitor training for improvement opportunities, regularly seeking stakeholder feedback from Associates, Supervisors, Customer Care leadership, and other key business leaders using training to drive behavioral change
- Build and manage a world class organization
- Assess current design and delivery capabilities and identify any areas where additional capabilities are required
- Set goals, provide and encourage feedback, and develop design and delivery team members across sites
- Encourage strong lateral relationships between team members and their stakeholders
- Built and invest in relationships with peers, team and key partners
- Build and maintain deep relationships with key stakeholders across the business
Encourage loops of continuous feedback and learning to ensure development programs evolve to meet changing business needs
Skills, Experience and Education
- Strong knowledge of instructional design to include assessment tools, adult learning theory, and evaluation techniques
- Strong technical affiliation to include learning technologies and Microsoft Office. Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Strong facilitation and training delivery skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence others and resolve conflicts
- Ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results
- Skilled in leveraging business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Ability to promote a shared vision and customer focus
- High attention to detail
- Project management and organizational skills
- Business acumen
- 10+ years L&D experience with 5+ in a management role. Preference is customer contact and business operations experience. Exposure to technical or digital learning. Experience in both managing training delivery at scale as well as training design.
- Undergraduate degree in a learning related field or business
- Experience delivering instructional design through multiple channels
- Experience with learning technology
This role will require up to 30% travel.
More Jobs From