Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/06-91-21/
- Manage global VAT strategy and optimization
- Drive the global corporate tax structure and strategy
- Work with operations to understand business flow and advise on tax consequences of proposed business flow changes, intercompany transactions, and other items
- Develop projections of both US and international tax obligations for quarterly and year-end GAAP reporting and estimated tax payment purposes.
- Deliver US and international tax provisions and tax account analysis for quarterly and year-end GAAP reporting.
- Oversee US and international tax filings and other statutory filings
- Manage annual transfer pricing analysis and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MST/JD/LLM strongly preferred
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in a similar role
- Significant experience with international taxation, VAT, intercompany service agreements and transfer pricing
- Demonstrated understanding of tax strategies for a US corporation with significant international subsidiaries and operations
- Valid passport
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability and ownership
More Jobs From