Office Tour Photos
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Director, Information Technology to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
The Director will build an integrated, cost-effective, and secure operation ensuring that the company has its technology, strategy, policies, processes, and practices aligned to business needs.
- Establish the future vision for enterprise IT services and operations in support of business goals.
- Define IT strategies and plans (roadmaps) to realize the vision.
- Lead IT operations involving 15-20 Examity IT staff, contractors, and vendors/suppliers in a highly distributed environment. This includes IT staff in India and commercial cloud service providers.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate IT projects that line with business objectives.
- Work across the business to determine IT needs for products, proctoring operations, and corporate operations.
- Propose strategic solutions and recommend new systems and software.
- Refine support processes to ensure system performance in support of growing business needs.
- Establish budgets and financial models.
- Build and maintain relationships with business leaders, external advisors, and vendors.
- Identify and mitigate security risks.
- 10+ years of experience in IT operations.
- 5+ years of experience overseeing IT teams and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, computer science or related field (graduate degree a plus).
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and development.
- Deep understanding of IT systems, networks, security, databases, video and voice services, and commercial cloud services (IaaS, SaaS, STaaS, etc. from Amazon, Microsoft, and others).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.