Director of Human Resources, North America
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company that partners closely with our customers. This role is integral in delivering best practice threat intelligence solutions to our customers and building lasting, productive relationships between users and the company. Our ideal candidate has outstanding communication skills, proven history in customer community building or engagement, and is excited about building collaboration around cyber threat intelligence problem sets.
Recorded Future seeks an exceptional people Director for North America. You will work closely with all employees, managers and leaders throughout North America and be key player in rapidly scaling a great Company!
This is a dynamic role with wide ranging responsibilities. Its great opportunity to build a critical function and actively partner with outstanding business teams. You will be expected to:
- Be the HR Generalist for employees and managers throughout North America
- Lead planning and execution of Learning & Development, as well as Performance Management, initiatives globally
- Be people partner for Sales or Threat Intelligence teams to deliver business outcomes and maximize productivity
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on planning and meeting our annual objectives
You need to leverage previous experience as a HR professional and, ideally, in technology startups.
- BA/BS Degree required; further education and/or certification in HR preferred
- 10+ years as HR Generalist & Business Partner in rapidly growing and scaling technology company
- Record of career progression that includes people management
- Deep expertise in all HR functions and current best practices
- History of experience leading planning and execution of Learning & Development Programs, preferably on a Global Scale
- Internal training experience
Moreover, to thrive in this role, you need to:
- Be well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Have strong analytical skills
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Be highly collaborative and be able to work independently and to manage conflicting priorities well
- Able to quickly learn and efficiently use current software systems
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast!Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.