Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Director to join our HR Operations and Technology team within our Human Resources division. Your job will be to lead the Global HR Operations function, including AskHR (Shared Services), HRIS and Reporting & Analytics. You will be responsible for the strategic development, delivery and ongoing support of HR technology systems and processes, aligned with HR goals and objectives, to meet the current and future business needs of athenahealth. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a strong problem solver with the ability to determine root causes of problems to meet business needs. You are a highly collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and a can-do attitude. You have the ability to influence cross-functionally at the executive level to ensure alignment and drive change. You assert solutions with confidence. You are an analytical thinker who is able to identify, distill, and communicate key data trends. You have strong communication skills and a strong attention for detail.
The Team: Our HR Operations and Technology team is a highly motivated, high performance global team that includes AskHR (Shared Services), HRIS, and Reporting & Analytics.
- As HR business owner/administrator of Workday HRIS, proactively collaborate with leadership to develop and maintain technology roadmap in alignment with organizational priorities.
- Stay abreast of HR technology best practices and evolving technologies to maintain expertise and make recommendations for enhancements; champion new functionality/tools with HR and business partners to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and manage repeatable process for semiannual Workday release cadence: prioritize, configure, test and communicate new functionality in partnership with Enterprise Technology team.
- Lead AskHR employee service center team in support of global population using ServiceNow.
- Develop escalation paths for more complex Tier 2+ HR issues to Centers of Excellence to ensure timely and knowledgeable resolution.
- Leverage technology to scale and promote self-service where feasible, while preserving people-first philosophy.
- Manage HR projects, from inception to delivery, that are part of large, company-wide transformation initiatives; Assemble and engage cross functional teams to drive successful delivery.
- Typical Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required
- 8 -10 years HRIS and HR Service Delivery experience of increasing responsibilities and scope
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Workday system required
- Proven, effective management experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced MS Office product knowledge (Excel preferred)
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From