Office Tour Photos
The Director of Performance Marketing is an exciting new part of our growing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team at EverQuote! Were looking for a high energy, analytical leader who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness through technology and process improvement. This exciting role will develop roadmaps, plans and campaigns centered around channel growth within SEM.
- Own the growth plan for the Search Engine Marketing team with a strong focus on the consumer experience and landing page optimization
- Develop ad copy and creatives to reach our customers with relevant and compelling messaging.
- Layer audience strategies to existing targeting model to reach the right customer at the right time, helping us bring in high quality traffic.
- Create website workflow strategies that produce a coherent user experience for SEM traffic.
- Work cross-functionally within EverQuotes internal stakeholders in traffic, engineering, product and distribution, and serve as a customer champion for search marketing.
- Develop, plan and execute on growth projects. Overly communicate results and insights to both vertical leads and functional leads.
- Provide mentorship to junior level analysts on all things SEM.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant Search Engine Marketing or digital marketing experience
- Mastery of Google Adwords and Bing
- Comfortable with data and analysis, You know your way around a SQL query and arent afraid to get in the weeds to answer your questions
- Practical knowledge of how to build and manage demand generation campaigns and workflow processes
- Experience of producing reliable and regular reporting dashboards/presentations
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on delivering results
- Ability to quickly understand EQ technologies and systems from an end-user standpoint
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
More Jobs From