Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing, theDirector of growth is responsible for designing multi- touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics.
Youwillplay a critical role in advancing and optimizing the marketing engine, defining internal processes, and implementing trackingto reportonMarketings impact.You need to be aself starterwho has mastered the fundamental of integrated digital campaigns, collaborates well withcross-functional teams, and lovesa fast-paced environment.
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Work in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, communications, productmarketing and fieldmarketing
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams
- Work with productmarketing to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage
- Interlock with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Work withthe digital andWeb site resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Define the end-to-end lead management processin conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Works with marketing leadership to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- You have10+years ofB2Bmarketing experience
- You have experience managing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
- You have strong analytical skillset for measuring and optimizing campaigns
- You are inspired by building a top performing team
- You are comfortable running campaignsacross all buying stages
- Youareanalytical and able to extract meaning from data
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
More Jobs From