Director, Global Sales & Marketing Operations
The Revenue Operations Director will be responsible for developing business & operational processes that strategically increase efficiency, improve performance and unlock revenue growth across CyberArk’s Go-To-Market teams. This role will be critical in helping CyberArk expand sales and marketing performance, while optimizing ROI.
Key focus areas for this role will include business process & infrastructure optimization, business insight enablement, and automation.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing analytical programs to drive business insights, deep experience with sales and marketing technology stacks, as well as a passion for developing operational process efficiency to unlock business value. The Revenue Operations Director must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced security-conscious environment, directly and indirectly influencing cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, and making process, program and technology improvements.
- Working with the VP of Marketing, drive enhancements to our marketing and sales technology infrastructure & business processes, to advance effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Develop ideal customer profile criteria, working with sales to create and manage target account strategies and identify opportunities to grow the marketing and sales performance
- Define, design, develop & optimize Go-To-Market business insight dashboards, for data driven decision making
- Build automation into our marketing and sales process, leveraging our existing technology stack, considering the end-to-end processes across the enterprise
- Research and recommend new technology solutions that will improve our go-to-market team efficiency & performance
- Define, design, develop & optimize a scalable, automated territory management solution for our growing Go-to-Market teams
- Support the marketing and sales teams with the development and execution of various inbound and outbound strategies
- Measurable optimization of the end-to-end Go-To-Market process, via conversion rates & cost of sales
- Measurable Go-to-Market team efficiency gains via process automation & simplification
- Improved insight into Go-to-Market team performance and areas of opportunity via Business Intelligence, Reporting & Analysis program development
- 7+ years of experience as Marketing Operations, Sales operations, Channel Operations, or Business Applications as a Sr. Manager or Director, with a global team of direct reports
- Experience in Global B2B Enterprise Technology company
- Deep understand of both Direct & Indirect Enterprise sales processes
- Experience with Account Based Marketing processes and program measurements
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams in order to drive program requirements
- Deep technical experience with Salesforce, including Communities
- Deep technical experience with Marketo, or other Marketing Automation tools
- Deep technical experience with PRM, Partner Portal or Partner Community tools
- Experience evaluating and implementing Sales/Marketing/Channel technologies
- A passion for data analysis and using data to answer questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Excellent organization and project management skills to complete tasks as scheduled.
- Highly skilled relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive program success.
- An unparalleled work ethic and appetite to drive results
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required