Director Global Sales Enablement
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is looking for a Director of Global Sales Enablement to build and transform our sales enablement programs. The Director will manage functions essential to sales force productivity including technology and sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales job design, and training.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive and sustainable training and development process
- Designing a comprehensive onboarding training programs with a 30-60-90-day plan for sales team members at all levels
- Acting as a liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to craft sales playbooks, training decks, demo trainings, competitive intel, prospect overviews, etc.
- Partnering with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Establishing key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
- Creating curriculum for Mendix product certification in co-ownership with product marketing and sales
- Working with key strategic partners on go to market strategy and messaging
- Partnering with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the organizations technology investments.
- Identify the right third-party vendors to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed
- Managing a global sales enablement team
- 7+ years experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge of a variety of sales methodology concepts (including but not limited to Force Management)
- Knowledge of software development or IT experience
- Work well under pressure and are highly adaptable & well organized
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Experience explaining and implementing sales methodologies in global settings
- Provide a clear vision for the Sales Enablement organization, motivates colleagues, guides peers and builds morale
- Work experience with LMS and CMS tools (Seismic, Mindtickle, Lyearn, Insight Squared, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, startup environment
- Worked in a global team environment and are open to change
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.