Director, Global Employer Brand
We are seeking a Global Director of Employer Brand to grow Workhuman®’s reputation as a leading employer. This highly strategic and impactful individual will drive Workhuman®’s market position and bring our employment brand to life, connect it to the HR customer journey across each touch point, while capitalizing on the company’s core thought leadership and innovation in the Human Applications category.
This position requires an individual to thoroughly understand the social marketing and campaign strategy behind attracting top talent in the Human Resources industry, and be a subject matter expert on how to establish and enhance a best-in-class lasting employer brand that meets both strategic and business needs. In this role, you will act as a brand advocate and champion, exhibit thought leadership, and inspire best practices that contribute to the success of our brand philosophies. The ideal candidate will be highly process oriented with exceptional project management skills, having to work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders.
Reporting to: VP of Corporate Marketing & Creative Services, with a dotted line to the Cheif Human Resources Office
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Own and drive employer brand value proposition for Workhuman® and define strategy to bring value proposition to life across all internal and external channels
- Partner closely with the Global Human Resources team to uncover employee, candidates, and customer stories and coordinate with Marketing Communications team to bring these stories to life on social platforms and other compelling content
- Partner closely with Global Recruiting team to help develop the job posting strategy including writing compelling job descriptions, strategically feature on social media, and track the return on investment to inform future strategies
- Establish and track key metrics that define success for the brand
- Define and implement cohesive brand and messaging strategy across internal channels
- Partner closely with Human Resources and applicable Marketing groups to shape brand strategy and drive brand awareness and consideration
- Continuously identify new opportunities to establish brand awareness and elevate brand and positioning
- Act as a brand steward within the company and with various partners to reinforce value proposition and ensure alignment of marketing programs
- Bring modern, innovative, attractive approaches and strategies to build a best-in-class employer brand
- Engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the Brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
- Works collaboratively with marketing communications to execute marketing collateral and packaging designs consistent with a determined communications hierarchy and Brand style guide
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in an international employer/talent branding role a must, with 5+ of those years in a Human Resources related role a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, human resources management a plus
- Experience creating employee and employer centric content for social channels a must
- Experience in talent acquisition
- Experience creating International employer brand strategies and the ability to work cross-functionally on a consistent, global level
- Ability to understand the HR buyer’s and Workhuman®’s external candidate’s journeys and build a compelling, inspiring employer brand that attracts top talent and drives business
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously – excellent project and time management skills
- Strong communication skills – ability to convey a message through inspiration and influence
- Creative storyteller with knack for bringing ideas to life
- Proven ability to adapt to change in dynamic fast-paced environment
- Build relationships – appropriately influence relevant internal teams and direct business partners to achieve short and long-term goals
- Demonstrate exceptional decision making under pressure
- Up to 25% travel required to Workhuman®’s headquarter offices (Ireland & Boston)
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.