Office Tour Photos
We're looking for an experienced and innovative Customer Support leader to set a new standard for creativity and change while redefining what it means to be a best-in-class, industry-leading Customer Support organization.
We believe that Customer Support is a strategic part of the relationship Salsify has with our customers. We dont believe in being a transactional Support organization; its crucial for us to partner with our customers, understand their goals, and ensure their success.
The Senior Director of Customer Support plays the lead role in setting strategy for the Customer Support department. Youll drive the changes necessary to improve operating and organizational efficiency of the Customer Support team, and will develop strategic partnerships with other departments to provide meaningful insight, influence product road map, maximize end-to-end customer experience and help achieving their desired outcomes.
As the Senior Director of Customer Support at Salsify, you will have a unique opportunity to help the Company grow and scale. We are expanding the global presence of our Customer Support team by building 24/7 coverage with a follow the sun approach across our locations in the US (coast to coast), Portugal, and Singapore. Make sure we deliver consistent high quality support across geographies, while also recognizing and developing unique cultures of each location.
You will drive the transformation of the Customer Support organization to become more proactive, innovative, and focused on customer experience. You will partner with leaders across Customer Success to define and lead a new Global Escalation Management function within the Customer Support organization. You will need analytical approach to understanding and continuously improving the performance and efficiency of our support experience.
We see the Customer Support function as a critical competitive advantage. To build on this advantage, the Senior Director of Customer Support will continually release innovative services such as advanced Support tools, interactive contact channels , tiered Premium Support offerings, and proactive functions that maximize our customers return on investment.
The Support team environment is intense and dynamic; it takes creativity, managerial commitment, and personality to create a positive and productive atmosphere. Part of your leadership focus will be to develop a career path for all Support personnel and provide clear vision and ongoing guidance for the team.
- Minimum of 10 years experience leading SaaS Customer Support functions
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Ability to translate technical concepts to management, leadership and customers
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customers experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on partnering with both leaders across the organization and direct reports
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers and peers
- Knowledge of CRM tools, preferably Salesforce & Zendesk
More Jobs From