AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
Collaborate directly with our VP of Sales to drive revenue through impactful strategic partnerships. In this role, you will develop existing and identify new partnership or OEM opportunities for AppNeta with prospective strategic partners like Cloud Hosting Platform Providers, SaaS and UCaaS Platform Providers, Edge Technology Providers, and Global Channel Partners. This position will play a key role in growing the AppNeta client base and will work in tandem with Enterprise Sales teams to supplement and drive GTM efforts.
- Build and manage global alliances team, partnering with VPS to develop and drive a global partner footprint
- Collaborate with members of the AppNeta executive team to create unique business development opportunities and understand the potential need for custom product development
- Foster and develop key executive relationships at existing and prospective strategic partners
- Source contacts and conduct outbound prospecting against target partner accounts
- Ensure the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of partner accounts
- Monitor competitor activity within accounts and implement strategies to maintain account ownership and prevent competitor advancement
- Partner with marketing to create strategic content to help achieve your initiatives in target accounts
- Develop partner programs to motivate partner involvement
- 5 or more years of strategic partnership management experience preferably in a SaaS company with proven track record of success
- Tenacious, hunting approach to sales
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- Based in continental US
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.